Presentos respects the privacy and confidentiality of information provided by you and adheres to the national privacy principles established pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Presentos collects, and the ways in which Presentos uses that personal information. Your credit card information is not accessed by us or our servers.
CreditThis document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com .
Personal information collectionPresentos may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
Using personal informationPresentos may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- improve the website experience for you and others
- send to you products that you purchase; and
- send to you statements and invoices;